Today we mark 150 years since the Christian Brothers arrived in Lismore and founded a primary and secondary school for local boys. BCS is located on the site of both schools and we continue to use the monastery building. The roll list for all the boys who attended the Christian brothers can be found on the history notice board between rooms 12 and 14, going all the way back to the very first students in 1871. We encourage all our students to have a look and see can they find their fathers, uncles, granddads and even great grand dads!
First years 1A and 1E proudly show off their projects… judging continues but well done to all first years!